The Food and Drug Administration has issued an advisory warning that Mr. Brown instant coffee products imported by King Car Food Industrial Co. Ltd. may be tainted with melamine. The products being recalled are:
- Mr. Brown Mandheling Blend Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Arabica Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Blue Mountain Blend Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Caramel Macchiato Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown French Vanilla Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Mandhling Blend instant Coffee (2-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Milk Tea (3-in-1)
The FDA has asked consumers to refrain from consuming these products and all retailers have been asked to remove them from their shelves. They are also suggesting that consumers should stay away from White Rabbit Creamy Candy that has been found to have been contaminated as well.
While FDA testing has revealed no contamination of Chinese milk products imported to the U.S., they continue to work with regulatories agencies in other countries as they test milk products coming out of China.
All of this testing of course is in response to the thousands of Chinese infants who have become ill from unscrupulous Chinese milk producers who put melamine in their infant formula, milk and milk products. These people endangered the lives of every Chinese baby with their tainted milk. Have they no shame?